LLC Change of Registered Agent and/or Agent's Office Address Change Business Services
- Changes to the Registered Agent and/or Registered Agents office address may be submitted electronically.
- This application does not change the Principal Office Address.
- Any change requiring execution by use of layered signatures or power of attorney may not be filed electronically and must be filed using the paper version of form LLC-1.36/1.37.
- Both domestic and foreign limited liability companies may request a change in the registered agent and/or registered address electronically.
- A company is NOT eligible to submit such a request electronically if the company is not in good standing.
- A non-expedited service transaction will be reviewed within 10 days of submission. Expedited service requests will be reviewed within 24 hours (excluding weekends and holidays).
- Non-expedited charge - $25 filing fee
- Expedited charge - $75 ($25 filing fee + $50 expedited fee)
- Payment must be made by credit card. We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover or American Express.
For more information, please email the Department of Business Services or call 217-524-8008.